Aquasure Premier Advanced Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water System - 75 GPD
Aquasure Premier Advanced Series of Reverse Osmosis drinking water system is built to provide the best quality drinking water for the entire family. Its 4 stages water filtration process eliminate up to 99.9% of the containment in the water while giving you unlimited refreshing clean, healthy, crisp tasting water.
- Exceptional performance & quality. Designed for the US with goals of providing the best drinking water possible and effortless installation in mind
- High rejection membrane removes up to 99% of contaminants including arsenic, bacteria, chlorine, fluoride, heavy metals, lead, virus and 1000s more
- Fast production 75 GPD* system produces healthy, clean, refreshingly crisp tasting water.
- Precision engineered, premium quality quick-twist, quick connection design provide effortless install and system maintenance
- Flowlok™ and ShokBlok™ technology provide an extra level of security in leak prevention and a peace of mind
- NSF certified, lead-free designer faucet, tubing and components ensure highest quality and safest drinking water system
Premier Advance 4 Stage 75 GPD Quick Twist Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water System
|Type of Filtration||
|Stages||1st stage: High capacity 5 micron dirt trapping polypropylene sediment filter. removes dust, dirt, particles, and rust. Protect and prolong the life of membrane and system
2nd stage: High Performance 5 Micron Extruded Carbon Block Filter. Removes unpleasant chlorine, tastes, odors, cloudiness, and colors. Also removes VOCs and other commonly found chemicals in the water.
3rd stage: High rejection 75 GPD Reverse Osmosis Membrane. Removes up to 99% of total dissolved solids (TDS) and contaminants such as arsenic, lead, fluoride, chromium, radium, bacteria, viruses and much more.
4th stage: Post stage taste refining coconut shell carbon filter. Amplifying clean tasting purified water and add a bit of sweetness
|Water Production||75 GPD (Gallons Per Day)
|Contaminants Removed/Reduced||Sodium, Chromium-6, Calcium, Chromium-3, Magnesium, Sodium, Potassium , Lead, Iron 2, Chloride, Manganese 2, Bicarbonate, Aluminum, Nitrate3, Copper, Fluoride , Nickel , Phosphate, Zinc, Chromate,Strontium, Cyanide, Cadmium , Sulfate, Silver, Arsenic + 3, Mercury, Arsenic + 5, Barium, Selenium, Radioactivity, Asbestos, Bacteria, Sediment, Protozoa,Turbidity, Ameobic, Giardia, Cysts
|Usages||POU (Point of Use)
|Connection Type||1/4” Quick Connection
|Dimension|| 15” W x 15” H x 5” D
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
What is the finished water to waste water ratio?
The ratio is 1:3.
I bought the Aquasure Premier Advanced Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water System - 75 GPD . I was wondering if I could it hook up to my refrigerator water / ice-maker . I have a 1/2\"CPVC line going to it now. Could I get a T-connector for the waterline and how would it connect to the 1/2\" CPVC Line. Thanks
It would be hard to say, but we do sell a extra output kit part number (AP-XOUTPUT) that allows the system to be connected to an icemaker kit on the fridge. It also comes with at 25' tubing to help route to the fridge.
Can I purchase the replacement filter on Amazon or other places or I can only buy them on the website?
We do sell our replacement filter and system through major online e-tailers such as Amazon and eBay. We also offer both Amazon pay and Paypal during our checkout if you prefer using those payment methods.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.