Aquasure Premier Pro Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water System - 100GPD W/ LED Faucet
Aquasure Premier Pro Series of Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water System is built to provide the best quality drinking water for the entire family. Its 4 stages water filtration process eliminate up to 99.9% of the containment in the water, and the 100 GPD production rate ensure you and the whole family can have unlimited refreshing clean, healthy, crisp tasting water. It also includes an upgraded LED faucet that reminds you of filter replacement time to help take off all the guess works.
- Exceptional performance & quality. Designed for the US with goals of providing the best drinking water possible and effortless installation in mind
- High rejection membrane removes up to 99% of contaminants including arsenic, bacteria, chlorine, fluoride, heavy metals, lead, virus and 1000s more
- Fast production 100 GPD* system produces healthy, clean, refreshingly crisp tasting water.
- Precision engineered, premium quality quick-twist, quick connection design provide effortless install and system maintenance
- Flowlok™ and ShokBlok™ technology provide an extra level of security in leak prevention and a peace of mind
- NSF certified, lead-free designer faucet, tubing and components ensure highest quality and safest drinking water system
|Title||Premier Professional Grade 4 Stage 100 GPD High Production Quick Twist Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water System
|Type of Filtration||
|Stages||1st stage: High capacity 5 micron dirt trapping polypropylene sediment filter. removes dust, dirt, particles, and rust. Protect and prolong the life of membrane and system
2nd stage: High Performance 5 Micron Extruded Carbon Block Filter. Removes unpleasant chlorine, tastes, odors, cloudiness, and colors. Also removes VOCs and other commonly found chemicals in the water.
3rd stage: High rejection 100 GPD Reverse Osmosis Membrane. Removes up to 99% of total dissolved solids (TDS) and contaminants such as arsenic, lead, fluoride, chromium, radium, bacteria, viruses and much more.
4th stage: Post stage taste refining coconut shell carbon filter. Amplifying clean tasting purified water and add a bit of sweetness.
|Water Production||100 GPD (Gallons Per Day)
|Contaminants Removed/Reduced||Sodium, Chromium-6, Calcium, Chromium-3, Magnesium, Sodium, Potassium , Lead, Iron 2, Chloride, Manganese 2, Bicarbonate, Aluminum, Nitrate3, Copper, Fluoride , Nickel , Phosphate, Zinc, Chromate,Strontium, Cyanide, Cadmium , Sulfate, Silver, Arsenic + 3, Mercury, Arsenic + 5, Barium, Selenium, Radioactivity, Asbestos, Bacteria, Sediment, Protozoa,Turbidity, Ameobic, Giardia, Cysts|
|Usages||POU (Point of Use)
|Connection Type||1/4” Quick Connection
|Dimension|| 15” W x 15” H x 5” D
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
I purchased the AS-PR100P. I also ordered replacement filters, AF-PR1 & AF-PR2. Did not come w/instructions for "how to replace" The light on the faucet is blinking red. Did my best 2 replace filters light still blinks red, Is there a reset or something?
The LED indicator is not actually sensing the condition of the filter(s). It is more so a 12-month time indicator, meaning that after 11-12 months you will then see the red light come on. To resolve this you simply need to take out the battery in the LED indicator and put it back in. This will reset it and it should turn back to the normal color. That should solve everything and we hope you have a great day.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.