Aquasure Premier Advanced Alkaline Remineralizing Quick Twist Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water System - 75 GPD
Aquasure Premier Advanced Series of Reverse Osmosis drinking water system is built to provide the best quality drinking water for the entire family. Its 4 stages water filtration process eliminates up to 99.9% of the containment in the water while giving you unlimited refreshing clean, healthy, crisp tasting water.
- Exceptional performance & quality. Designed for the US with goals of providing the best drinking water possible and effortless installation in mind.
- Enhanced the water with beneficial minerals such as Calcium, magnesium, sodium, and potassium while raising the pH to 8.5 - 10.
- High rejection membrane removes up to 99% of contaminants including arsenic, bacteria, chlorine, fluoride, heavy metals, lead, virus, and 1000s more.
- Fast production 75 GPD* system produces healthy, clean, refreshingly crisp tasting water.
- Precision engineered, premium quality quick-twist, quick connection design provides effortless install and system maintenance.
- Flowlok™ and ShokBlok™ technology provide an extra level of security in leak prevention and peace of mind.
- NSF certified lead-free designer faucet, tubing, and components ensure the highest quality and safest drinking water system
|Title||Premier Advance 4 Stage 75 GPD Quick Twist Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water System with Alkaline pH enhancing Filter
|Type of Filtration||
|Stages||1st stage: High capacity 5-micron dirt-trapping polypropylene sediment filter. removes dust, dirt, particles, and rust. Protect and prolong the life of membrane and system
2nd stage: High Performance 5 Micron Extruded Carbon Block Filter. Removes unpleasant chlorine, tastes, odors, cloudiness, and colors. Also removes VOCs and other commonly found chemicals in the water.
3rd stage: High rejection 75 GPD Reverse Osmosis Membrane. Removes up to 99% of total dissolved solids (TDS) and contaminants such as arsenic, lead, fluoride, chromium, radium, bacteria, viruses, and much more.
4th stage: Post-stage pH enhancing Alkaline Mineral Filter. Adds beneficial mineral back into the water that results in an increase of pH and makes water more alkaline. The coconut shell carbon also enhances the taste of the water.
|Water Production||75 GPD (Gallons Per Day)
|Contaminants Removed/Reduced||Sodium, Chromium-6, Calcium, Chromium-3, Magnesium, Sodium, Potassium, Lead, Iron 2, Chloride, Manganese 2, Bicarbonate, Aluminum, Nitrate3, Copper, Fluoride, Nickel, Phosphate, Zinc, Chromate, Strontium, Cyanide, Cadmium, Sulfate, Silver, Arsenic + 3, Mercury, Arsenic + 5, Barium, Selenium, Radioactivity, Asbestos, Bacteria, Sediment, Protozoa, Turbidity, Ameobic, Giardia, Cysts|
|Usages||POU (Point of Use)
|Connection Type||1/4” Quick Connection
|Dimension|| 15” W x 15” H x 5” D
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Need to know what size hole to drill in countertop?
7/16” (11 mm) drill bit or approximately the size of a dime is needed.
Here is the RO Owner's Manual which goes over that part of the installation in detail.
PREMIER SERIES DRINKING WATER SYSTEM OWNER’S MANUAL
How long do the filters last?
- RO Pre-Stage Filters
The pre-sediment and the pre carbon (AF-PR2) & (AF PR1): Replace every 9 to 12 months (Private well water source may need to replace pre-filters sooner than 12 months due to heavy sediments and other particulates).
- RO Post Stage Filters
RO-Membrane and Post ALKALINE FILTER (AF-MEM75) & (AF-PR4ALK): Replace every 18 months – 24 months (or two years) (Private well water source may need to replace membrane sooner than 2 year due to lower source water quality).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.