Aquasure Premier Advanced Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water System - 75 GPD
Aquasure Premier Advanced Series of Reverse Osmosis drinking water system is built to provide the best quality drinking water for the entire family. Its 4 stages water filtration process eliminates up to 99.9% of the containment in the water while giving you unlimited refreshing clean, healthy, crisp tasting water.
- Exceptional performance & quality. Designed for the US with goals of providing the best drinking water possible and effortless installation in mind
- High rejection membrane removes up to 99% of contaminants including arsenic, bacteria, chlorine, fluoride, heavy metals, lead, virus, and 1000s more
- Fast production 75 GPD* system produces healthy, clean, refreshingly crisp tasting water.
- Precision engineered, premium quality quick-twist, quick connection design provide effortless install and system maintenance
- Flowlok™ and ShokBlok™ technology provide an extra level of security in leak prevention and peace of mind
- NSF certified lead-free designer faucet, tubing, and components ensure the highest quality and safest drinking water system
Premier Advance 4 Stage 75 GPD Quick Twist Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water System
|Type of Filtration||
|Stages||1st stage: High capacity 5-micron dirt-trapping polypropylene sediment filter. removes dust, dirt, particles, and rust. Protect and prolong the life of membrane and system
2nd stage: High Performance 5 Micron Extruded Carbon Block Filter. Removes unpleasant chlorine, tastes, odors, cloudiness, and colors. Also removes VOCs and other commonly found chemicals in the water.
3rd stage: High rejection 75 GPD Reverse Osmosis Membrane. Removes up to 99% of total dissolved solids (TDS) and contaminants such as arsenic, lead, fluoride, chromium, radium, bacteria, viruses, and much more.
4th stage: Post-stage taste refining coconut shell carbon filter. Amplifying clean-tasting purified water and add a bit of sweetness
|Water Production||75 GPD (Gallons Per Day)
|Contaminants Removed/Reduced||Sodium, Chromium-6, Calcium, Chromium-3, Magnesium, Sodium, Potassium, Lead, Iron 2, Chloride, Manganese 2, Bicarbonate, Aluminum, Nitrate3, Copper, Fluoride, Nickel, Phosphate, Zinc, Chromate, Strontium, Cyanide, Cadmium, Sulfate, Silver, Arsenic + 3, Mercury, Arsenic + 5, Barium, Selenium, Radioactivity, Asbestos, Bacteria, Sediment, Protozoa, Turbidity, Ameobic, Giardia, Cysts
|Usages||POU (Point of Use)
|Connection Type||1/4” Quick Connection
|Dimension|| 15” W x 15” H x 5” D
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
What is the finished water to waste water ratio?
The ratio is 1:3.
I bought the Aquasure Premier Advanced Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water System - 75 GPD . I was wondering if I could it hook up to my refrigerator water / ice-maker . I have a 1/2\"CPVC line going to it now. Could I get a T-connector for the waterline and how would it connect to the 1/2\" CPVC Line. Thanks
It would be hard to say, but we do sell a extra output kit part number (AP-XOUTPUT) that allows the system to be connected to an icemaker kit on the fridge. It also comes with at 25' tubing to help route to the fridge.
Can I purchase the replacement filter on Amazon or other places or I can only buy them on the website?
We do sell our replacement filter and system through major online e-tailers such as Amazon and eBay. We also offer both Amazon pay and Paypal during our checkout if you prefer using those payment methods.
What is the capacity of the filters?
The system/filters are cabable of producing 75 Gallons Per Day.
RO Filter Replacement Time Frame
• Pre-Stage Filters ~ The pre-sediment and the pre carbon: Replace every 6 to 12 months (Private well water source may need to replace pre-filters sooner than 12 months due to heavy sediments and other particulates.)
• RO-Membrane and Post Carbon: Replace every 2 years (Private well water source may need to replace membrane sooner than 2 year due to lower source water quality)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.