New Customer? Register to get 5% off your first order. REGISTER HERE
- Drink your water cold. Having some ice will help you feel more refreshed especially when it’s hot outside. Plus, cold water seems to taste better than warm or hot water.
- Drink your water in a glass. A study conducted in 1997 from the School of Medicine at the University of Yale found that “the action of drinking is more thirst-quenching than being rehydrated through a nasogastric tube.” In other words, researchers gave the same amount of water to two different people, but they discovered that the one who drinks it from glass felt more refreshed and hydrated than their counterpart.
- Reverse osmosis (RO) water systems can remove all sorts of impurities such as sediment, salt, chlorine, pesticides, and more from the water that comes out of your tap. This greatly improves the way your water tastes as well as its overall quality. Just think of it this way, kids will keep eating/drinking something if it tastes good, right? The same thing with your water. By Installing a simple RO system in your kitchen, you will find yourself drinking more water and saving money since you’re not buying water bottles anymore.
- Invest in a high-quality water bottle such as a Hydro Flask or similar product. They come in a variety of sizes and colors that people can choose from. In fact, many customize these bottles with stickers and accessories to give it a personal touch. Fill up the bottle each morning and make it a goal to finish it by the end of your workday.
- Make it a habit. All the tips mentioned above will need to be part of your daily ritual in order for you to get your 8 glasses of water per day. It’s been said a new habit can be formed within 21 days. Drinking more water is probably one of the best things you can do for yourself.